This is a leafy, nutrition packed brassica mix. This plot can easily last into gun hunting season. Deer will pound the nutritious leafy matter during early season and then dig up the sweet nutrient dense bulbs after the first freeze.
- Moderate cold tolerance
- Fast growing in a wide range of soil types
- Highly nutritious with great re-growth
34% Ripper Radish
22% Forage Collards
- pH: 5.5-7.0
- Plant up to 1/2″ inch deep
- August 1st into early fall
- Drill 5-7 lbs per acre
- Broadcast 7-9 lbs per acre
- Soil nutrient scavenger
Planting Season: August 1st into early fall
Soil Type Preference: Heavy or light, well or poorly drained
There are no reviews yet.